The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is seeking volunteers to help care for state parks and public lands.
Volunteers are an integral part of providing excellent customer service to visitors, expanding recreation and education opportunities. Whether you volunteer for a few hours or a couple of weeks, your service makes a world of difference.
There are many ways to get involved. Opportunities include:
- Attending a volunteer work day to help clean or enhance a state property
- Attending volunteer events held in cooperation with local Friends Groups
- Scheduling group community service projects
- Leading programs as a naturalist or nature center host
- Greeting visitors in a visitor center
- Performing light maintenance and grounds work
- Making habitat improvements
- Constructing, maintaining and cleaning up trails
Volunteer Here: https://dnr.wisconsin.gov/topic/parks/volunteer