In a unanimous vote on 6/8/2020, the Village Board voted to OPEN the Penny & Myra Eckstein Municipal Swimming Pool for the 2020 season. The exact date is still to be determined but everyone is hopeful that it will take place during the next two weeks.
• Pool capacity will be reduced to 60 and patrons will be denied entry once the maximum capacity has been met. State Mandated at 25% pool Capacity. This could change as permitted by the State.
• To maximize participation and keep patrons’ safe 2- hour Blocks for Open Swim hours will be designated followed by closing the pool to clean the entire facility.
• Water Aerobics & Zumba will be limited to a safe number TBD
• Limited concessions will be available
• All patrons will be required to sign an Assumption of Risk Liability Waiver.
• Bathrooms – One stall on each side will be open and cleaned on a regular basis.
• No longue chairs will be available, but you will be allowed to bring your own chairs
• Picnic Tables will be placed at least 6 feet apart for families to used and will be cleaned often
• We ask that all guests respect a proper physical distance staying 6-feet from anyone not in your group.
• Pool staff will continue to monitor all recommendations from the CDC and State of Wisconsin, Grant County, and the Cassville Village Board