If you, or someone you know, is having a financial crisis, there are resources to help. The federal government has increased energy assistance funding to several programs due to the crisis.
Financial energy assistance programs include:
• Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
• Crisis funds
• Hometown Care Energy Fund
These funds are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
We have options to help you manage your Alliant Energy bill.
• If eligible, payment arrangements are available.
• You can now pay with a credit card.
• These options are availble at alliantenergy.com/myaccount.
You’re not alone. We are all powering through, together.
Learn more call 211 or visit alliantenergy.com/energyassistance to find energy assistance resources and where to apply.
© 2020 Alliant Energy 7656417 4/20 MJ